TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES • FOR 4 PEOPLE
Sweet potatoes are plant-based superstars: In addition to being loaded with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, these potatoes promote healthy vision, boost brain function, and boost your immune system.
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 4 large eggs, soft-boiled or hard-boiled and peeled
- Crumbled feta cheese, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- All-bagel seasoning, for garnish
- Heat the oven to 425°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and roast until golden brown and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package directions, then fluff it with a fork.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls, then top with spinach and potatoes. Add avocado, 1 egg, cheese and lemon wedge to each serving and sprinkle with seasoning.
PER SERVING 470 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 16g protein, 245mg sodium, 50g carbs, 12g fiber, 6g sugars (0g added sugars), 186mg cholesterol