– 1 (1 pound) medium package of pasta skin
– 1 pound ground beef
– 2 (10 ounces) tomato soup
– 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
– 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup of water
– Garlic, salt also pepper to taste
1) Cook and line pasta according to package directions.
2) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking sheet.
3) In a large skillet, brown the ground meat and chop it with garlic powder, salt and pepper (or any seasoning of your choice).
4) Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup, half a cup of water and half the cheese to a skillet with the beef. Also stir cooking for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
5) Pour the mixture into a greased plate and cover with the rest of the cheese.
6) Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 21 min. Also uncovering, continue to cook for about 10 more minutes (I also turn on the grill for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese).
7) Serve straight and store leftovers in a paste for up to 3 days.