TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES • FOR 8 PEOPLE
Corn is one of the most popular cereals in the world and a good source of vitamins such as B6, folic acid and potassium. A little arctic char on those ears is an epic addition to this salad.
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 6 ears of corn, shelled
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- Heat the grill to medium heat. In a bowl, combine the red onion, chili pepper, lime juice, oil and ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred, 10 to 12 minutes. Leave to cool, then cut the ears of corn.
- Add to onion mixture and stir to combine. Stir in cilantro and queso fresco.
PER SERVING 130 calories, 6g fat (2.5g saturated fat), 5g protein, 240mg sodium, 16g carbohydrates, 2g fibre, 5.5g sugars (0g added sugars), 10 mg of cholesterol