Skip to content
- 5 cups oyster crackers
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread out crackers evenly on baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the 2 teaspoons cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over crackers, and using a rubber spatula, stir until evenly coated.
- Bake until mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- While crackers bake, stir together the granulated sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- When you remove crackers from the oven, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture, then set aside crackers to cool. Once cool, break into pieces, serve, and enjoy!