Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Active: 10 minutes; Inactive: 2 hours to prepare serves 6-8
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy and smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until well-combined.
- Fold in ½ of whipped topping until just combined. Pour filling into pre-made graham cracker crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over filling.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Stir until small crumbs form. Sprinkle crumbs over top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy!