Skip to content
- ▢1 ¼ cups salsa
- ▢16 ounces refried beans canned
- ▢2 tablespoons milk
- ▢8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ▢½ cup sour cream
- ▢2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ▢1 cup guacamole prepared
- ▢1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- ▢½ cup black olives or tomatoes
- ▢4 sliced green onions
- Place salsa in a sieve to drain any liquid (this keeps your dip from getting runny).
- Combine refried beans and milk (or you can use the liquid from the salsa if you prefer) until smooth. Spread in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning with a mixer on medium. Spread over refried beans.
- Spoon guacamole over cream cheese and gently spread. Repeat with drained salsa.
- Top with cheese, olives/tomatoes and green onions.
- Chill 1 hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.