Trypophobia, a condition characterized by an intense aversion to clusters of small holes or bumps, can evoke a visceral response in those who suffer from it.
1. The inside of this dough ball
2. I accidentally left this “organic potato soup” in the pot overnight
3. These balloons
4. An Air-less Tire
5. Got bored in class with a sharpie
6. My husband cooked a giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti.
7. No thanks
8. Face cream fail
9. The gift shop at a botanical garden I went to was selling these and I thought of all of you
10. Hotel lobby table
11. Happy Thanksgiving
12. The aftermath of flexing a pickle too hard
13. This tree has eyes
14. Have you ever seen a watermelon like this?
15. Extracting hair follicles for transplant
Do you suffer from trypophobia? If yes, sorry for these images. LOL.