This is the great taste of PEPPER STEAK recipe Dish but not all the work? Let your slow cooker do it for you while you spend your time on other fun activities, and of cours in lunch or dinner Time in m’y opinion.
- 1/4 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- Cooked white rice, for serving
To prepare PEPPER STEAK:
To prepare the sauce, place the soy sauce with the vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
Heat a tbsp oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the flank steak into the skillet. Season with salt and cool for about 8 minutes or until both sides are seared. Once cooked through, transfer the flank steak onto a plate.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)