One among my most favourite dishes occurs to be tacos. Nicely, Mexican meals. The Mexican Taco Lasagna is a play on abnormal tacos.
This Mexican Taco Lasagna is packed filled with all of the flavors you’re keen on about tacos, however in a lasagna type that makes it excellent for feeding a crowd. The most effective half? It might all be made forward of time, so you possibly can merely pop it within the oven once you’re able to eat.
Substances ( Servings 10 )
- 1pound lean floor beef
- 11 oz package deal taco seasoning combine
- We advocate Ole El Paso or Taco Bell’s flavorful seasoning
- 114oz can, peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 106 inches comfortable corn tortillas
- 1cupof your favourite salsa
- ½cupshredded Colby cheese
- Mexican or taco-style cheese works nice too
How To Make Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F
- In a deep cast-iron skillet over medium-high warmth, brown your floor beef. Be sure to break it up into small items whereas cooking and stir ceaselessly.Pour extra grease out earlier than including different components
- As soon as floor beef is cooked, stir within the taco seasoning and tomatoes
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with half of your tortillas
- Spoon the bottom beef combination onto the tortillas
- Prime with the remaining tortillas and unfold salsa excessive tortillas then sprinkle with the cheese
- Bake at 350 levels F for 20-Half-hour, or till cheese is melted and bubbly
- Take away from the oven, serve and ENJOY!