Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Every bite of this chicken is just pure joy! The melts-in-your-mouth experience is what you just might need today! Give this recipe a try now and prepare to be amazed in just one bite! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
- 1 c parmesan cheese (or sharp Cheddar, or Asiago) divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- 1 c mayonnaise (or Greek yoghurt for a healthier option)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Slice each chicken breast into three large pieces.
Add milk into a large mixing bowl.
Add the chicken pieces into the bowl with milk. Use your hands to soak the chicken completely.
Place the bowl inside the fridge and let the chicken pieces soak in milk for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)